Are you looking for one more chance to keep the team together before summer vacation begins? Or are you wanting to take a glimpse into the future to see how your squad might look next spring? Want to get the best player’s together from within your organization? The Washington Lacrosse Foundation (WLF) is excited to announce the 5th annual Summer Solstice Shootout at Marymoor Park in Redmond, on the weekend of June 10th-11th, 2017. We have seven different divisions to meet your programs needs.
High School/Elite - current 8th-11th graders (no graduated seniors/2017s)
High School/JV - current 8th-10th graders (9th and 10th graders only, 8th grade may play up)
7/8 - Tournament Bracket - current 7th/8th teams (A teams/advanced teams)
7/8 - Festival Bracket - current 7th/8th teams (B teams/younger teams)
5/6 - Tournament Bracket - current 5th/6th teams (A teams/combined teams)
5/6 - Festival Bracket - current 5th/6th teams (B teams/younger teams)
3/4 - current 3rd/4th teams (10v10/full field games)
- Dates: June 10th-11th, 2017 (Saturday-Sunday)
- Cost: $1,250 for all HS and MS Divisions, $1,050 for both 5/6 and 3/4 teams
- Location: Marymoor Park, Redmond, WA
- Minimum of 4 games guaranteed
- 2 certified WALOA referee’s at each game
- All games on turf fields
- Official tournament scorekeeper’s at each field
- Championship T-Shirts
- Vendor Village
- Food Trucks
- Coaches social on Saturday night, June 10th
- Game schedule and results online with the Tourney Machine
- Two – 22 minute halves with a 3 minute halftime
Please click on the following links to begin the registration process for each team. We will be sending future tournament updates and information out to the people listed at registration. If you do not represent all of the teams in your organization or are no longer an active lacrosse participant, please send me an email with the new contact information and I will forward the links to them.
- HS Division/Elite (current 8th to 11th graders) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210532&o...
- HS Division/JV (current 8th to 10th graders) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210657&o...
- 7/8 Tournament Division (current 7th/8th grade teams) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210658&o...
- 7/8 Festival Division (current 7th/8th grade teams) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210659&o...
- 5/6 Tournament Division (current 5th/6th grade teams) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210660&o...
- 5/6 Festival Division (current 5th/6th grade teams) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210662&o...
- 3/4 Division (current 3rd/4th grade teams) - https://leagueathletics.com/Registration/Restrictions.asp?RegID=210666&o...
There is a chance that you will see a message about being placed on a wait list. Please complete registration and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible on your team's status. We will do our best to clear the wait list and include your team in our tournament. Thank you for your patience.
Refunds: All refunds are subject to a $250 administrative fee. No refunds for any reason after May 1, 2017 - no exceptions. Partial refund until April 30 (-20% and $250 admin fee). All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com
See you in June!